JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought Bi-Mart was employee owned?
He is probably talking 1970s when he bought a 10/22 for $74,00.
My first of three 10/22s, was about $50 - $60 in the 1960s. The first two shot much better than the last one purchased in the 1980s. In fact I disliked it due to it's inability to shoot a dime size group at about 40 yards when the other two did it so easily.

Well, they bought stock in the company several years ago. They are probably part owners.
It has sold over and again since the 1970s. I had many friends that grew old and one that passed away after giving her life to that chain, while working over 40 years in Sporting goods. It was one hell of a store back in the day. Selling rifles, Pistols and shotguns and the best accessories, all below dealer cost, to the public. Fishing department was the same way. Things are not even close, given the monthly door busters of that time.

I have seen some 20 year old,s that know nothing about gun safety, in fact they sweep everyone at the range with their tacti-cool laser ar or pistol just to get attention.
When you call them on it, they get an attitude and tell you that its unloaded and that I should mind my own business.
So Im not complaining about the 21 yr old rule so far......
Im getting to old to whip their butts, but I can still take names, so I just pack it up and go elsewhere to shoot.

Sweep anybody in our club and you are likely to get taken to the ground. We have a VERY high proportion of vets who take great exception to having a gun pointed at them, me included. Back a few years a fellow SNCO of my acquaintance butt-stroked a foreign student on the range with his SLR [FAL to you] for turning around with it and sweeping the entire firing line.

Back in the club you take the firearm in its container to the firing line, so that when you open up, it's pointing downrange. The only time you carry a firearm off the line is if it is a muzzleloading rifle, loaded behind the line and carried muzzle in the air to the line, where it is capped up and fired.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top