JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I usually don't go to the Mall but I was nearby and checked in due to their flyer.
Couldn't believe my eyes...that "banned ammo" scare didn't clear the shelves.

Dick's at Washington Square Fed American Eagle 5.56 62gr $54.99 per box of 150 ($0.37 per round) not a great deal but if anyone is hard up...it is there.

MT

Be about $0.02 per round to even make me consider Dicks! Naaaaa!

Dicks is a nationwide chain and the headquarters is in New York state. I went into the Dicks in Salem when they first opened up and you had to give up your ID to a clerk just to look at and handle a firearm. Not that they had any that I was interested in, but when I read the sign on the counter about the ID, I never went back.

A few years prior to Dick's coming out in post-Sandy Hook as blaming the AR style rifle for the killings my wife and I stopped in at the Washington Square Mall location to buy a treadmill. Time has dulled my memory of the exact details of their behavior, but their overall behavior was to be rude when asked for help and nowhere to be found the rest of the time. I don't blame the workers of the store for their poor behavior, but the store management. So while those rude individuals may very well have moved on to happier jobs, the cancer no doubt remains at the top.

Out of curiosity I dropped by the gun counter at the Hillsboro location about a year ago and was completely underwhelmed by the selection and prices. Naturally it was not staffed so if you wanted to buy an "approved" firearm you'd first need to track down someone to help you. With so many good stores out there I see no reason to support Dick's in any way.

I see them the same as Cheaper than Dirt.

I will not order, set foot in or support.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top