JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I know some of you don't like Dick's but this sale is hard to pass up. I bought a few things already and debating on picking up the Coleman 8 person tent. Like I said really hard to pass up sales like this. Sale ends tonight at 10pm.

I don't care how good the deal is, I won't shop there. Please don't forget they paid anti-2A lobbyists to try and destroy our rights.

The only way I would shop a sale at Dicks is if I KNEW the sale item was a loss leader and they had it
priced below cost.

I know some of you don't like Dick's but this sale is hard to pass up. I bought a few things already and debating on picking up the Coleman 8 person tent. Like I said really hard to pass up sales like this. Sale ends tonight at 10pm.
And part of your money will toward paying anti-gun lobbyists.:mad:

Not hard to pass up at all.
It's Dicks.
I wouldn't buy a candy bar from them if I was starving to death.
I never had the mindset of "Well, I'll never buy anything from Dick's
unless they have this really neat thing I want on sale."
Rationalizing doesn't work for me.

Just say no to Dicks

I can honestly say I will never shop there again no matter what the situation may be.
Perhaps in the event of a crisis I would direct the local looters to their doorstep :D

Recently my wife was looking for a new bike helmet and mentioned considering going to Dicks. I told her if she had come back with the helmet from there, I would have personally brought it back and let them know in no uncertain terms why I was returning it. If you don't want your money going to anti-2A lobbyists, I urge you to do the same with everything you've already purchased.

Will never give money to an anti gun organization. If its free, then I'll be happy to reduce their ability to raise funds to strip our rights...because they received no more and gave away an asset. Id probably crush the item or set it on fire to make a point later on.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top