JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The loss of rights is a big deal to me. Can some of you who know, refresh us on the facts and source of this information. Yeah, everyone seems to know about it, but I want to back up my statements to those that may question the validity. It would be good for all of us as we share this info and with any luck, watch them shutter their doors in our lifetime.

Ah Sorry I identify as Heterosexual MALE so I'm just not into DICKS. well except my own. Wouldn't walk in the dump if they were handing out new pickup trucks with the taxes paid on any purchase.

The loss of rights is a big deal to me. Can some of you who know, refresh us on the facts and source of this information. Yeah, everyone seems to know about it, but I want to back up my statements to those that may question the validity. It would be good for all of us as we share this info and with any luck, watch them shutter their doors in our lifetime.

Do a Google search. Lots of news articles about their position and the fact that they joined Michael Bloomberg's organization.

Dick's Sporting Goods Hires Lobbyists to Press Congress for Gun Control Laws - The Truth About Guns

If you buy anything from Dick's Sporting Goods, you're funding anti-gun lobbying

I live less than a mile from a D***'s. The service was always terrible and the selection and pricing worse. Haven't been there in over 2 years and won't even notice when they close it. Dogs that bite the hand that feeds them often go hungry!

I'd go to Dicks if they paid me and gave me one hour of all-you-can-use flame thrower and Edward Stack had to stay inside the store the entire time. Oh, I'd give him a squirt gun to make it sporting.

Both of my kids do sports that have all of the online registration managed by Dick's. If I want them to be on the team, I have to use their services which irritates me to no end. With that said, they supply lots of coupons as part of the deal, but I will never use them. No matter what their sale, it's a no from me. I appreciate OP's intent, but it's not just "won't sell guns to under 21" or anything that can be rationalized as a reaction to a tragedy. Dick's has shown open animosity towards gun owners despite it hurting their business. They are all in on curtailing your personal freedoms. For all intents and purposes, they are the enemy. Would you go to Hillary's yard sale? Would you buy Hitler's Nazi Scout cookies? Would you pay someone to kick you in the Jimmie? Your money, your life, your call.

You focus on the rectum a lot.

Anal stage | psychology

Do you have a point to make?
I see alot of homophobic references in the posts here that tell me NWFA members are intolerant of sexual diversity....or is gay bashing the norm here....?
My wifes a Colon hydrotherapist slick, I know alot about the G.I. tract because of her training, hence the reference to anal retentive folks that believe not buying 50% off goods from ANY retailer is going to change the out come of this fight....but if folks want to be deluded believing it makes a difference, I won't argue with them.
This fights going to come down to blood and bullets, anyone that doesn't see that is already lost. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top