JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No need to fear - Trump brags at every NRA hosted event that he is the strongest supporter of the 2nd Amendment that exists today and that he will protect us from Democrats. Further, Trump is best known for never breaking promises, and never spinning about like a weather vane.

Great
Clinton suckup and pervert Dick(head) Morris giving advice to Republicans.
Put a hooker's foot back in your yap, Dickie and STFU.:mad:

Even if one could get past the blatant unconstitutionality of this, is it really a winning strategy? I'd imagine it would royally torque off a bunch of Trump's base. Does he think the "soccer mom" vote is going to make up for that? :confused:

Even if one could get past the blatant unconstitutionality of this, is it really a winning strategy? I'd imagine it would royally torque off a bunch of Trump's base. Does he think the "soccer mom" vote is going to make up for that? :confused:
No, He doesn't care about that. It's just his ploy to get the Democrats in charge of both houses.
Once a Clinton hack, always a Clinton hack.

What a Choad!

Go suck on some more prostitute toe jam you sicko!

Yea, he should be trusted, committing felonies by engaging the illegal services of prostitutes! Yup, a shining beacon and a voice we should all listen to!:mad::mad::mad:

Dick Choade Morris, Ben Mehouver, Oui Behayngyen and Shalli Go'Deyp.
Can't say I associate with any that hide in the rear of a crowd.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top