JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our owners need to thin the herd. Too many useless eaters and water drinkers.

To the social engineers, the architects, the Oligarchs, we are simply cattle.

They have all their clandestine ways to passively do that, but at some point active means will be taken here in the good old US of A. Bullets are just one tool, starvation being the far more effective means.

Just a guess, but the economic collapse will be the catalyst for the culling. They are certainly doing everything possible to insure that happens.

Perhaps in your area. In my area the stores have actually advertised how they've increased the amount of stock they're bringing in. Yet the shelves are still empty unless you get there in the first few hours it's been put out. Those people flocking to the stores aren't government agents. Work flew me down to Dallas/Fort Worth last week. I wandered into a Cabella's down there to kill some time (God they have an amazing animal display there). They also had a sign up apologizing that despite increased shipments, high customer demand was forcing them to place a 100 round limit on 22LR purchases. So I'm pretty confident it's not just my region either.

When I said in post #14 that: "Large goverment contracts in 5.56x45, 9mm, and of course 40 caliber, take priority over 22lr, 45lc etc" I was talking about ammo mfg companys that contract out to the gov, like Federal, Winchester etc.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top