JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Closer....

F219A0A8-807A-4E09-B769-A152157145C5.jpeg

She's all caulked up, I've got a few upper cabinets to digger if I'm gonna use them or I have a bunch of shelving also,
I have a few more decisions to make for the bench walls.:s0153:
Tip, advice? Show me some pics!!!!:s0114: :s0114: :s0114:

I believe that I can say that by nexxxtttt weekend I'm a gonna be in bidness!!!

:s0143: :s0143: :s0143:

She's all caulked up, I've got a few upper cabinets to digger if I'm gonna use them or I have a bunch of shelving also,
I have a few more decisions to make for the bench walls.:s0153:
Tip, advice? Show me some pics!!!!:s0114: :s0114: :s0114:

I believe that I can say that by nexxxtttt weekend I'm a gonna be in bidness!!!

:s0143: :s0143: :s0143:

Cabinets in my opinion brother. I don't like to see all the sh!t I have stored. I like my reloading bench clear unless I am using it at that moment.

Depending on the phase of development you are in. I would measure a 8 pound keg of various powder and set the height of shelves relevant to that. A reloader's needs are rather simple, volume is your friend when you are trying to save money reloading, so having somewhere to store all the things you procure but haven't used yet is the way to go.

I'd also recommend buying 'royal case and die lube.' It's the best, but don't just take my word for it.

Personally I don't need a lot of bench space, my 550 set up in on top of a 'cam3ron' contraption, it allows me to move it around and works great for having two different 550's running across from each other. It's about two square feet or so.

Depending on the phase of development you are in. I would measure a 8 pound keg of various powder and set the height of shelves relevant to that. A reloader's needs are rather simple, volume is your friend when you are trying to save money reloading, so having somewhere to store all the things you procure but haven't used yet is the way to go.

I'd also recommend buying 'royal case and die lube.' It's the best, but don't just take my word for it.

Personally I don't need a lot of bench space, my 550 set up in on top of a 'cam3ron' contraption, it allows me to move it around and works great for having two different 550's running across from each other. It's about two square feet or so.

I have decided to build my upper cabinets just for that reason. They metal cabinets I have the shelves are only 8 1/8 inch between And have no idea what the size of an 8 pound keg is but not knowing and installing these cabinets would surely bite me in the Azz...:s0001::s0140::s0064::s0130:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top