JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
because she's been very effective, presumably. Old male reps aren't expected to look good. Why should an old female rep have to? As for me, I wouldn't have voted for her because of her being such a fanatic gun grabber. But she's from California, where gun grabbing goes over better, not Oregon. I'm proud to have Peter DeFazio as my (democratic) rep. I once went to a town hall meeting at OSU that was full of anti gun people. And when they asked DeFazio about his gun beliefs he came down strongly pro 2nd amendment, and could not be made to waffle or appease. You had to be brave to be pro 2nd amendment in that crowd.

Isn't that the same peter defosio that wants to take social security money from the recipients of social security? along with jeff merkley, and whinning ron wyden.

Isn't that the same peter defosio that wants to take social security money from the recipients of social security? along with jeff merkley, and whinning ron wyden.
Doesn't sound like any of them. And it isn't Democrats who are generally into eliminating safety nets. Can you give a link to a specific reference?

"When we win" in November...........Nancy Pelosi you make that sound like such a sure thing! Other than block everything the President has tried to do, champion illegal aliens when you should be representing my interests, and scream "Russia! Russia!" for the past two years, what have you done for this Democrat voter lately?

E

I didn't think so... I've never experienced a wait even before I had my CHL. But Salem is a sneaky bunch (SB941), it would be just like them to pass an "emergency measure" in the middle of the night and then announce their great victory.

Creeps.

there was a wait in the 1980s , before the internet was common

"When we win" in November...........Nancy Pelosi you make that sound like such a sure thing! Other than block everything the President has tried to do, champion illegal aliens when you should be representing my interests, and scream "Russia! Russia!" for the past two years, what have you done for this Democrat voter lately?

E

When they are that arrogant & sure of themselves its enjoyable to watch them fall

The Manson family

I saw Charlies girls when he was on trial in L.A. at the county courthouse on 4th Street. I was working at the phone company central office on 4th and Grand. They attracted a crowd but they were really just a bunch of disconnected hippies. Weird days man...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top