JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the report. This change actually ties in with a much larger effort to allow large video uploads hosted here on NWFA (something people have been asking about for years). As you've noticed, video uploads directly to posts and conversations are now disabled. All videos going forward will be uploaded to the Media Gallery, and then when the member wants to share it they can simply embed it in a post, conversation, etc. By storing these videos in one central location we'll be able to avoid a serious issue we were having with members uploading the same video to several different posts, which took up a ton of our server space. I was hoping to have the help docs ready by the time of the update, unfortunately I didn't have the time.

Uploading the videos should be self explanatory, but let me know if the process could be refined.

To embed Media Gallery Media (photos or video), you can either:

1) Use these links on the Media Gallery view page.

1617636510095.png

2) Use the Embed Media Gallery Media button elsewhere on the site.

1617636456719.png

Sorry Joe, it wont work for me. The only ,"Social Media " I use is e-mail and this site.

As far as I'm aware it doesn't have anything to do with social media (unless you're seeing something I'm not), and we're not sending it anywhere, it's just a different upload procedure :)

If you'd rather discuss this is private, feel free to reply to my conversation :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top