JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
PM the guy... :s0131:
Sorry, there's no way to do that now that he's been banned. Once someone is banned they can't go anywhere on the site and PM's will not get notifications sent so they can't see what is there and they can't get to them anyway. That's how the vBulletin software works. Once you're banned, you are no longer able to be contacted by anyone except admins/moderators emailing them at their email address.

You are right. I was stupid and made a major mistake with the intentions of just moving my listing up. I love and respect this site and chose to take the honest route and admit my wrong doing, which I thought would be the right thing to do. This has been very embarrassing and I again apologize to the group for my mistake.

Everyone makes mistakes and I admire you taking responsibility for your actions. It takes a big man to admit he screwed up.

You do mean after he played stupid about it first and did it in the first place?? that's integrity, I'd take his word on anything....

Yes, he did the right thing in the end. It couldn't have been easy to admit what he had done. It would have been easier to ignore the postings and just create a new account and pretend it never happened. Although he screwed up, he took ownership of it and is making amends.

All2K- it seems you two were buddies and it's great your defending him, but read the first page. he was everything short of honest. So we report his BS bumps enough times that he gets warned and creates an AE to bump his ads, then gets caught and it's OK because after he was caught then shown the tape he said sorry...

All2K- it seems you two were buddies and it's great your defending him, but read the first page. he was everything short of honest. So we report his BS bumps enough times that he gets warned and creates an AE to bump his ads, then gets caught and it's OK because after he was caught then shown the tape he said sorry...

He isn't my 'buddy' and I have not done any business with him. And I haven't read every post in this thread so if my making the statement that he did the right thing in time, that would be my mistake.

In grunt boot camp you get caught doing something dishonest or you go awol, you get to wear a bright pink vest, (or you get the sock party )

Sock party being out of the question....

Instead of a direct ban for life, possible a marking to there name, such as PINK letters, ....noting previously caught dishonesty, ...it would not be a solution for those hell bent on it, however, for those true to learning from the experience, would provide an opportuiny to redeem themselves, through either x amount of posts or possibly a certain Itrader rating.
a la Arpio :cool:

On this issue: Not condoning ill behavior by anymeans, ESPECCIALY OUT RIGHT MANIPULATION AND LYING

...but he could be a very young person stubbing his mental toe on reality.

But at the end of the day, thoughts become words, words become actions, actions habit and habit becomes charcter, ...and these very deceitful words are most likely a window on a deceitful charcter.

So if they stay or go, I could personaly care less...

I don't see the problem with giving him another chance to show everyone he's learned the error of his ways. Isn't that a better idea than assuming he's gonna lie again? He know's the admins are "watching" him so I'd highly doubt that he'll do anything stupid. We should remember that we're all on here for a reason: to buy/sell firearms. One less Joe on here selling or buying doesn't seem to make it worth it.

I have a question. If he just wanted to bump it to get some more eyeballs on his ad couldn't he have just posted something like "anyone interested?" or does it have to come from a different user? I don't know much about how the software works, but trying to play an alter ego was pretty dumb. I'm sure dude figured moderators don't pay close enough attention. When a lot of people get busted they don't often have the stones to just come correct and accept responsibility, until they get their chops busted and there isn't another way out- but he did apologize so at least that's something. If it were me I'd drop a suspension on him rather than an outright ban because I believe most of the time people deserve second chances. That's my $0.02

Alright, geez, yes he did a crappy thing, so give him a nice long time out.

but, i would like to point out that the kid does have 4 itrader ratings at 100%, so I think it may be a little premature to string him up when it seems that in actual dealings he has been square with members.

He will learn, and this thread can go to the graveyard where it belongs

I have a question. If he just wanted to bump it to get some more eyeballs on his ad couldn't he have just posted something like "anyone interested?" or does it have to come from a different user? I don't know much about how the software works, but trying to play an alter ego was pretty dumb. I'm sure dude figured moderators don't pay close enough attention. When a lot of people get busted they don't often have the stones to just come correct and accept responsibility, until they get their chops busted and there isn't another way out- but he did apologize so at least that's something. If it were me I'd drop a suspension on him rather than an outright ban because I believe most of the time people deserve second chances. That's my $0.02

He'd been warned previous about early bumps on his ads (my guess from his bumps). So rather than wait the week, he created another account to bump his ad, then bumped himself with a response which kinda defeated the point..

Getting caught and then playing dumb as to what is going on constitutes an outright ban to me. He was given ample time and fair warning to come clean and he chose not to. I personally expect all members to follow the forum rules that they agree to when signing up for a membership. When creating the sock puppet account this would have been his second chance to abide by the same rules as everyone else and he failed to follow those again. As to you not knowing how the software works I would recommend going back and re-reading the rules that you agreed to when signing up.That's my:s0159:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.