JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
You are right. I was stupid and made a major mistake with the intentions of just moving my listing up. I love and respect this site and chose to take the honest route and admit my wrong doing, which I thought would be the right thing to do. This has been very embarrassing and I again apologize to the group for my mistake.

The attempts at feigning innocence made it worse. Instead of just coming clean right away there were additional attempts to deceive. Much like the guy who was brought in for robbing a convenience store and he adamantly denied it until the video was shown. The tune changed quickly then. But by then it was too late for leniency.

You changed your attitude because you were caught and then changed it again because you were shown to further be dishonest. I have now fixed the problem with your dishonesty.

Shady tactics need to be dealt with accordingly. I appreciate your dilligence and commitment. The 1 person playing 2 people game isn't allowed in most places because it is dishonest/disingenuous and manipulative.

We don't need people like that mucking up the forums. If he lies about bumping ads, what lies was he telling us about the guns he was selling?

That's exactly the way I feel too.

BTW that account he "accidentally" created to bump his ad that he's so sorry for using? He was just signed in on it. Seems he's not so sorry he won't try to continue to use it, well that won't be an option much longer anyway...

BTW that account he "accidentally" created to bump his ad that he's so sorry for using? He was just signed in on it. Seems he's not so sorry he won't try to continue to use it, well that won't be an option much longer anyway...

I am a moderator on a different fourm, I'm kinda thinking this guy needs to have a vacation from here for awhile...

Just my .02

Thanks for cleanin house brother.

I'm not a fan of manipulation in order to make a sale or change others perceptions of what is going on, it is wrong, period!
Having said that I will weigh in as well (for what my opinion is worth). I know what the guy deserves and that is to be booted, I would not be opposed to suspension and a 2nd chance. I remember being a bonehead in my younger years and being shown a little mercy, it changed me and I still appreciate those who came along side. What ever your choice I will respect it, I appreciate you’re watching out for all our best interests:s0155:

Respectfully

I for one would never purchase anything from someone who has proven themselves dishonest about anything let alone a firearm, if he had copped to it and came clean up front after the first call out maybe I would be more likely to write it off as bad marketing, the last thing I want to have to look out for as a buyer and seller are shady intentions...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.