JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Alright, geez, yes he did a crappy thing, so give him a nice long time out.

but, i would like to point out that the kid does have 4 itrader ratings at 100%, so I think it may be a little premature to string him up when it seems that in actual dealings he has been square with members.

He will learn, and this thread can go to the graveyard where it belongs

Yes he has 4 positive trade ratings, 1 of which is also fake from another fake account, fake trade ratings are akin to fraud in my book and is as corrupt a thing as it gets. Sorry but this guy is all out of chances, he's one of those morally bankrupt individuals that has no concept of honor and honesty, NWFA is a better place without these sharks.

Unfortunately we see lots of these guys on a regular basis but we handle them behind the scenes so it looks seamless to the membership. I chose to do this in the open for 2 reasons, 1 so that the members would be aware of what is happening behind the scenes nearly everyday, and 2 so that the sharks and potential sharks are put on notice that this will be their fate too. This problem is out of hand and it is all about being selfish and dishonest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.