JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Springfield Armory

All of what you say in the description is true except...Only some springfield "Loaded Models" have Night sights. These were only put on certain loaded models. You can read about loaded guns on the Springfield website. (Link above). This gun is nice because it DOES have Nights. I just wanted to clarify because I have a "Loaded" 1911 listed that does not! Beautiful gun by the way! :)

LOL, actually they do. It is super easy to spoof IP address, and then there is the whole DHCP thing......... You may not always be the same IP. Just sayin.
But there are ways to figure it out. I was a mod on a couple of Microsoft Access forums and I could tell when someone was "playing the system." Not going to give my tricks away though.

I posted under my brothers account on my two forum listings to bump my gun listings. I wrote Trlsmn to apologize and now my listings have been deleted. I did not intend to be dishonest, this has been very embarrassing and I apologize to the group.

LOL, actually they do. It is super easy to spoof IP address, and then there is the whole DHCP thing......... You may not always be the same IP. Just sayin.

But there are ways to figure it out. I was a mod on a couple of Microsoft Access forums and I could tell when someone was "playing the system." Not going to give my tricks away though.

Behavior would have to be the key indicator if someone was trying to be shifty.

I posted under my brothers account on my two forum listings to bump my gun listings. I wrote Trlsmn to apologize and now my listings have been deleted. I did not intend to be dishonest, this has been very embarrassing and I apologize to the group.

Still shifty. Your other ad with the alleged interest in purchasing the firearm was deceptive because you showed interest that didn't exist.

You did not intend to be dishonest? How can you willingly and repeatedly BE dishonest without intending to be dishonest? "Words" they mean things yet you bandying them about haphazardly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.