JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey F2CMaDMaxx,
You are in need of a Disassembly & Reassembly of 1903 Springfield and the M1 Grand. AGI has them on Armorer's Course for both. Get back to me and I can show you, because I have them.
Tony 503-260-3906
:D

Well give me a call and I will set a time to show you, By the way I'm Retired. So not trying and sell you something.
Tony 503-260-3906
I appreciate the offer, but i don't see what i will gain from this, other than seeing that you do indeed have the manual ;)

Hey I'm Sorry, But here is the URL for the site.
AGI - American Gunsmithing Institute

M1 Grand Rifle URL
AGI - Products M1 Garand

Springfield 1903 URL
AGI - Products M 1903 & '03A3 Springfield Rifles

Sorry Tony
It's probably a very cool manual from them, and there is nothing to be sorry about, thankyou for letting me know it exists. I'm not stuck unable to do something with the rifle (hasn't even arrived yet) but i wanted a reference for when i need it.

Also, cool looking DVD.

It's probably a very cool manual from them, and there is nothing to be sorry about, thankyou for letting me know it exists. I'm not stuck unable to do something with the rifle (hasn't even arrived yet) but i wanted a reference for when i need it.

Also, cool looking DVD.
Hey there,
The are not Manuals, they are armorer course on DVD for 1903 & M-1 Grand. They do a complete Disassembly and Reassembly of all 1903 A3 & M-1 Grand. There is a little history and how to do some repairs also. But if you like you can come by and view one of the Armorer courses to check it out and see if this is for you.
Tony

Wow, i hadn't considered a multi-gun book, that looks pretty nice, if a little pricey.

The customer pics show just how large and colour the pictures are, i think this is certain worth considering, just a shame i only have two of the listed guns :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top