JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,
Friendly neighborhood NoobTubes here. Being the dumba$$ I am, I thought it would be a good idea to "just take a look into"K31's the other day while I am on a stressful work month. You see I don't drink so the only way I can really destress is buying milsurps. This wouldn't be such a big deal if I weren't a medical student and broke as a joke. I found some K31's for $500-700 on surplus sites and K11's around $400 but I always like to buy locally-sourced milsurps when I can ;-P So I thought I'd see what people have. I would say my budget is, well 5-700 depending on the quality, and I can also trade my all matching WW2 SMLE with bayonet, sling and original cleaning kit ($800 value) see my other ad: WTS OR - 1942 Ishapore WW2 vet Enfield for pictures. So lemme know what y'all got.

Not a problem. Obviously an old post to begin with. I bought two of them years ago because the price was so good that I couldn't pass it up. They've just been sitting so when I saw you post it just made me think about letting one go. At least the other one wont be lonely!

Not a problem. Obviously an old post to begin with. I bought two of them years ago because the price was so good that I couldn't pass it up. They've just been sitting so when I saw you post it just made me think about letting one go. At least the other one wont be lonely!
how much you looking to get out of them, people occasionally ask me and I'll pitch it to them. Right now I'm working on building a schmidt rubin 1911.

Hey Noob - actually I hadn't previously thought much about the value as I have sold very few firearms in my life. When I saw your post last night I hopped over to Gunbroker's completed auctions to get a ballpark idea of what they were going for over there. I don't look at Gunbroker as being an absolute but it gives me an idea anyway. It looked like the average ones were in the $600 to $700 range. Mine is not out of the ordinary but it has not been molested in any way and has the "GI Tag" under the butt plate. Without looking further, my guess would be somewhere in that range. Looking at your original post, I got the impression that was what you were thinking?!??!

I think thats a fair range with the troop tag. It probably the upper end of the range since prices seem to have gone down but if you aren't desperate to sell I'd say its reasonable.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.