WTT OR decent condition K11 or K31

Reactions
Hey all,
Friendly neighborhood NoobTubes here. Being the dumba$$ I am, I thought it would be a good idea to "just take a look into"K31's the other day while I am on a stressful work month. You see I don't drink so the only way I can really destress is buying milsurps. This wouldn't be such a big deal if I weren't a medical student and broke as a joke. I found some K31's for $500-700 on surplus sites and K11's around $400 but I always like to buy locally-sourced milsurps when I can ;-P So I thought I'd see what people have. I would say my budget is, well 5-700 depending on the quality, and I can also trade my all matching WW2 SMLE with bayonet, sling and original cleaning kit ($800 value) see my other ad: WTS OR - 1942 Ishapore WW2 vet Enfield for pictures. So lemme know what y'all got.

Reactions
Not a problem. Obviously an old post to begin with. I bought two of them years ago because the price was so good that I couldn't pass it up. They've just been sitting so when I saw you post it just made me think about letting one go. At least the other one wont be lonely!

OP
NoobTubes
Reactions
Not a problem. Obviously an old post to begin with. I bought two of them years ago because the price was so good that I couldn't pass it up. They've just been sitting so when I saw you post it just made me think about letting one go. At least the other one wont be lonely!
how much you looking to get out of them, people occasionally ask me and I'll pitch it to them. Right now I'm working on building a schmidt rubin 1911.

Reactions
Hey Noob - actually I hadn't previously thought much about the value as I have sold very few firearms in my life. When I saw your post last night I hopped over to Gunbroker's completed auctions to get a ballpark idea of what they were going for over there. I don't look at Gunbroker as being an absolute but it gives me an idea anyway. It looked like the average ones were in the $600 to $700 range. Mine is not out of the ordinary but it has not been molested in any way and has the "GI Tag" under the butt plate. Without looking further, my guess would be somewhere in that range. Looking at your original post, I got the impression that was what you were thinking?!??!

OP
NoobTubes
Reactions
I think thats a fair range with the troop tag. It probably the upper end of the range since prices seem to have gone down but if you aren't desperate to sell I'd say its reasonable.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Little Shop!
    I went in the place several weeks ago while visiting my kid at school. I ended up buying a new set of electronic ear muffs as my old ones were...
  • Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    My go-to
    Neil has been nothing but professional, helpful and fair since I was a brand new shooter. He and his staff treat everyone with respect and you...
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    Completely unhappy!
    Not happy, customer service is highly lacking, and the male employees are rude. We wont be back!!
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
Top Bottom