JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello!

I have had this guy for about a year, it's a KG Made Sandman-S (the manufacturer that fixed the old qc issues) with a few hundred rounds through it and a lifetime basically no questions asked warranty.

Only reason I'm selling it is because I haven't used it in quite some time and have no future plans for it.

If you're looking at getting into a can for any .30 cal or less rifle this is the one most people get. It has no barrel restriction, can withstand full auto fire from any barrel length and any round .30 cal or less. Has one of the best qd systems on the market.

This setup would cost about $900 from silencer shop with the extra end cap. I'll look to get somewhere in the $800ish dollar range.

Also open to meeting you during the form 4 wait to let you shoot it!

Let's keep it in OR and buyer responsible for tax stamp. I am not an FFL/SOT so this will be from my trust to you/your trust.

As far as trades go, I'm looking for:

-A nice concealed carry setup. Sig P365(x?) or a Glock 43x MOS with optics or cash?

-A nice bird/clays shotgun, an auto loader

1D4791B8-2CDC-451A-8A71-97DBDBE0BA4B.jpeg 8D9AD5E0-5ED2-4A17-81F2-07194C52A37C.jpeg 8A2F28CC-6B85-496A-B7CD-C0FE6A6581AA.jpeg CFDC8BBA-47C6-4F90-9DF5-9DA2C277B20F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.