JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sale pending...

Edit: since the majority of messages so far have been about this, please, no trades. I need the cash to order the replacement suppressor.

I purchased this can new in mid-2018, I've loved every moment of it. To be honest the only reason I'm looking to sell is because the biggest caliber I put through it is 7.62x39 and definitely no full auto so for my uses it's way overbuilt, I'm just looking to switch to something a bit lighter. The Sandman is very quiet and sounds great on 10" 7.62x39 and 5.56 guns. Never felt the need to try a 5.56 front cap. I haven't exactly been keeping track but I would say I have about 1500 rounds through it, with thousands if not tens of thousands of rounds of life remaining.

As far as the legalities, you have to be from Oregon and then we can do a person to person form 4. I've already spoken to my SOT dealer and all we do is fill out the form with you and myself as the 2 parties and once approved I can just hand the can straight to you with no further BG check or FFL involvement since the federal background check is obviously already approved. If you need more details you can get in touch with me and we can go over it.

Obviously this is a big trust thing since you'd have to leave the silencer with me while the government approves you. I'm happy to let you test fire the silencer on my guns or yours if you have a dead air mount before making the deal and pending my schedule we could meet up and shoot together while you are pending.

Included in the sale would be
-4 total muzzle devices, all flash hiders. 2 in 1/2x28 and 2 in 5/8x24
-Dear Air front cap tool
-Spare ratchet ring for mounting system (these do wear out but Dead Air will mail you new ones for free)
-Original box

Asking $550 no trades

20231009_202942.jpg 20231009_202921.jpg 20230528_121543.jpg 20221107_185653.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Curious why it would have to be restricted to an Oregon resident only?
Because the way the stupid law works to transfer it out of state would require a $200 stamp and a full wait to transfer it to an FFL in the other state and then another $200 tax and wait to go from the FFL to the buyer. Its too cost prohibitive.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews