JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
F@#$+ THIS LITTLE WORM SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE this is a privilege little BRAT THAT HAS NO CLUE THAT HE IS BEING USED .

Go on youYouT look up Colin Noir watch his latest video you can watch them all if you want He's pretty good I FOLLOW HIM ON YOUTUBE .MMMMMM

I really love the part when that guy KILLER MIKE SAYS hell no I won't do a anti bully msg YOUR KID NEEDS TO GET PUNCH IN THE FACE LOL

3B14A49C-3608-47A1-B6CA-164118FFBE52.jpeg

Make the turds wear unisex uniforms. No more backpacks. All work must be done in class, summer break scaled back to 3 weeks, at most to allow more class time for the work load. Electronic security measures at all entrances. Armed security personnel - min of 2 - at every school. All interior walls a light dull gray. Gray or "mauve" tile floors. No posters in class rooms. Only banners that may be hung will be state and federal flags. And to torque the little snowflakes more, magnetometers at the entry points. Treat em like they are boarding a plane. Welcome to your big government public indoctrination center, formerly known as "school"

lets get some anti free speech laws past like they want anti gun laws passed

no one under 21 has the right to free speech!
over 21 you must pass a background check and apply for a license to use your free speech!
in order to use your free speech at any new gathering you must re apply for and pass a background check and apply for a license to use your free speech at said new gathering!

I'm not sure about the authenticity of this but it seems the little snot is upset about his first amendment rights being violated because his school is going to require students to use clear backpacks for safety.

Parkland's Hogg: Rules Requiring Clear Backpacks Violate Our First Amendment Rights
Clear backpacks is not a violation of the First Amendment. Right to privacy is a Fourth Amendment thing, and as usual it always depends on the situation. For schools, there is no precedent set for backpacks. Only for search on persons and lockers to my knowledge. Even then, less restrictions on school staff than police.

Given that some schools already require clear backpacks, I doubt there's going to be any court case about it any time soon.

Last Edited:
after watching the video, NOW i understand why HE don't want a clear backpack, once a month, he wants his ''privacy'' :rolleyes: because he'll be on his ''cycle'' get real crybaby, and obey your school MASTER lol. the one who coddle you, and make's sure your snotty little nose is wiped. you are a real prize.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top