JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not following your "OMFG!"

Good! Inslee needs someone to run against. Hopefully Reichert (or ANYBODY for that matter) beats Inslee.

I am still trying to figure out what Inslee means by:

"I believe we're going to have a candidate to fight this battle," he said on Aug. 22 during his announcement on MSNBC. "I'm inspired by the people I've met across the country. I'm not going to carry the ball, but we're going to make sure somebody is."

I met Dave several years ago at a Pam Roach event and really liked the guy. I have put my voting feelings for Loren Culp, Police Chief of the city of Republic WA. Dave has the fame of convicting the Green River killer. Not sure how Dave stands on I-594 and I-1639? Anybody but Jay for a third term. He's an effin loser.

I'm not following your "OMFG!"

Good! Inslee needs someone to run against. Hopefully Reichert (or ANYBODY for that matter) beats Inslee.

I am still trying to figure out what Inslee means by:

"I believe we're going to have a candidate to fight this battle," he said on Aug. 22 during his announcement on MSNBC. "I'm inspired by the people I've met across the country. I'm not going to carry the ball, but we're going to make sure somebody is."
Like I stated above. My vote is leaning towards Loren Culp.

Just that your original post was just a link of the article. Nothing else and I was just trying to figure out why. It's all good. :s0155:

Loren-Culp-dogF.jpg

He would not be my first choice but if they put him beside the current? Hell yes I would vote for him. I can already tell you exactly what would happen though. If it was Dave and Jay, a PILE of gun owners would take to the air to say Dave was not good enough. That they would not lower their standards enough to vote for him so they were sitting it out or writing in someone. Then Jay would win, those same gun owners would scream, wash, rinse, repeat in 4 years. This is how we got the clown we have now. Couple times we had a FAR better choice, too many gun owners would openly say they were going to help the opponent get elected. My partners to the south of me got Kate this same way over and over. :s0054:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top