JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, great and all, But I fear a far worse person and civil rights abuser, our very own AG, is going to make a bid for Governor… I meant to put (Turd incoming)

Last Edited:
1682960941247.png

Aloha, Mark

Well, who on the right / correct side is suitable? I mean that anybody who is right thinking (or even right leaning, for that matter) would be a vast improvement; , but who do you have that could step up?
As you can see, I'm in Oregon, so I don't have a dog in this fight; but down the road, our paths may very well converge.

IF, I ran for a political office.
Then, I guess by definition.....I'd be a POLITICIAN. So then, I'd have to raise MONEY for my campaign run.
Yes.
BUT, But, but.....I'm NOT willing to exchange those donations for future political favors.
Rrrright..... But, that's how it REALLY works.
OK.....so you see the PROBLEM I have HERE?
Yeah.....

1682969099828.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.....why is that check box (for the Presidential Political Donation) even on Form 1040?
Note:
In the last few Presidential general elections, both major party candidates have declined the matching funds, due to the sheer amount of money that needs to be raised to competitively run a Presidential general election campaign, and the lack of public matching due to a shrinking number of people checking the box on their 1040 filing.
Taken from....

BUT, IMHO......it's a dumb idea on any level. Jeez.

Last Edited:
Inslee is incredibly incompetent and a tyrant. Under his watch this state turned in to a complete bubblegumhole. Not sure how anyone else could do worse, but I'm sure the next guy will try.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top