JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obviously we need more laws to prevent bad people from doing bad things. But obviously these laws need to be focused upon the law abiding citizens.

Now they need to force more laws upon the American people and ban killing people. Because you know, the more laws they pass, the more people will follow them. :rolleyes:

They probably shut down the after school center, so what else do you expect them to do besides stealing multiple vehicles, firearms, a wallet and murdering someone.

There are people wanting to remove your rights because they will never make the connection between what should be and what is.

It's of course sad when good people die unnecessarily, especially when the failed system shares the blame. No accountability as with Parkland. How can this happen? People want to ask, but one is labeled as racist, abuser, unfit when raising kids to a standard the community can be proud of.

It is sad for me to see kids that young committing such acts.
You can blame their parents for their upbringing, you can blame poverty and the public housing they live in. But I blame society. We have failed the young kids. There is no punishment or consequences when they commit a crime.
Little Johnny shoplifts. Barely a slap on the wrist. No no, bad boy, don't do that again.
Well that didn't hurt so Johnny keeps shoplifting.
Then he moves up in the world and burglarizes the neighbors home. Same consequences, no no, bad boy. Well that didn't hurt much either.
So he moves on to stealing cars and eventually carrying a gun and committing robberies. Same thing, a slap on the wrist with no punishment to deter him from repeating his criminal acts.
I am not saying lock them up and throw away the key for shoplifting, I want to help them.
But maybe if Johnny was put on house arrest for a month the first time he stole and put in lock up on weekends for a month the second time, with a progressive disciplinary plan going forward, he would realize that there are consequences for his actions that were not worth committing the crime.
Think about it, why do people not drink and drive, it is not because they are such upright conscientious citizens, it is because they don't want to get busted for DUI and suffer the consequences.
The system has failed our youth by babying them. We would actually be doing them a favor if some tough love was put in place. IMHO

Media will bury this story

Not if the victim had been black and the suspects had been white, the reverse of this case. Then it would have been covered 24/7 as yet another "hate crime" to be somehow blamed on the current administration. There would have been marches in the streets, all heavily covered by the media as well.

A true country singer would have wasted all those little ferrals with a .45 and not lost any sleep over it!
I can't stand today's contry music... it's just pop music with twang anymore...
Charlie Daniels, Hank 1 and 2, Jonny Cash etc... I'm good.. and they woulda taken those punks out!
but most of the crap that passes for country music nowadays is just some poser from LA that put on a pair of wranglers, and a belt buckle and started singing about tractors even though he has no idea what PTO even stands for...
No thanks!

I can't stand today's contry music... it's just pop music with twang anymore...
Charlie Daniels, Hank 1 and 2, Jonny Cash etc... I'm good.. and they woulda taken those punks out!
but most of the crap that passes for country music nowadays is just some poser from LA that put on a pair of wranglers, and a belt buckle and started singing about tractors even though he has no idea what PTO even stands for...
No thanks!

Listen to the "sinner" album by Aaron Lewis

I can't say what I really want to... but you know their defense is they didn't do anything....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top