JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Danner had these at there store on Airport Way in Portland for $50 a pair in October. I bought some for myself and my son. Good boots... I prefer a slip on Wellington for work, Romeo's for going to town or puttering around, and a higher boot with more ankle support for hunting and serious outdoor work. But for $50, these boots made their own niche.

I got mine last evening. These are my 2nd pair.
The Breakroom makes good on their promise of free returns too. They packed a prepaid return label in the box!

These are not 2nds either. They don't have the little hole in the tongue that Danner punches in the 2nds.

Thanks for the heads up!

3 days until the next sale sign up now to get the email when it starts remember popular sizes sell out fast so you pretty much have to order as soon as the sale starts <broken link removed>

Sales started again today, and ready to pull the trigger on at least one pair. Do Danners run close to true size on length for you guys? I have fairly narrow feet and normally need a 10 to get a long enough shoe but then the shoes are too wide for my feet. I've heard that Danners run a bit narrow, so I'm anxious to try them out.

I went ahead and ordered the Cloud Caps. I bet I'll regret not ordering the insulated ones when cold weather comes back and I'm stuck with my crappy boots from Big 5.

Got mine yesterday, too. I got the Cloud Caps and they are great and exactly the right size. I really should have ordered the other style, too.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top