JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For anyone not wanting wait a couple months for the return to MSRP or to pay the over inflated current price gouging of most sites and private sellers lol.......$300 under the PSA current advertised price. $

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Interesting that it looks like that price might include that red dot optic. Have no idea if that optic is any good, but for the asking price that seems like it is a better deal than most others out there right now for this gun . . .

For anyone not wanting wait a couple months for the return to MSRP or to pay the over inflated current price gouging of most sites and private sellers lol.......$300 under the PSA current advertised price. $

They were in stock yesterday on one place on gun deals for $999. They will come back in stock. No need for potential buyers to panic. The $950 midway, academy, and some other big sellers or $999 (other sellers) is a more reasonable price.

Last Edited:
There is a local shop in Eugene that has/had one on the shelf for less than a grand.

I got mine on release day for $890

Last Edited:
How it is? Am I able to Poor Man John Wick with it? ;-)
Better than most polymer framed guns, not quite as good as a nice steel frame but pretty close. Attached picture is 20 rounds as fast as I could manage while aligning sights at 50 feet. Overall very impressive but worth $1k? Probably, once you factor in that it would take to get a stock gun to the same level

KIMG0606.JPG

Better than most polymer framed guns, not quite as good as a nice steel frame but pretty close. Attached picture is 20 rounds as fast as I could manage while aligning sights at 50 feet. Overall very impressive but worth $1k? Probably, once you factor in that it would take to get a stock gun to the same level

View attachment 1873702
I jumped onto the 2011 train and my price standards are a little off. Thinking polymer, striker fire, $1k seems steep. Would be nice to see that against $1K 2011 like Tisas, Apollo or MAC and comparing.

View attachment 1873702
Nice! I am an OG John Wick- have an HK P30L, before they went all Taran crazy . . .

I jumped onto the 2011 train and my price standards are a little off. Thinking polymer, striker fire, $1k seems steep. Would be nice to see that against $1K 2011 like Tisas, Apollo or MAC and comparing.
My Tisas 2011 doesn't compare favorably. It's a good gun but feels like a budget gun. The tti canik feels like a premium gun

In stock today at 1099 with red dot. That goofball trying to rip people off by marking it way way up in classifieds won't believe it probably.

In stock today at 1099 with red dot. That goofball trying to rip people off by marking it way way up in classifieds won't believe it probably.

Release week always carries a premium. Give it a month and they'll be $800 or less I bet

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top