JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Danners used to be my favorite boot, not any more. TOO HEAVY!, leak. the last pair of danners i will ever buy were a pair of quarys. $225.00. bought a pair of mossy oak, less than half the weight, waterproof to the top of the top of the tounge, camo, good traction, good ankle support, $55.00. they wont last as long as the danners, but they will get worn!

sale is still on they are adding boots every morning today they added all the dessert tan and black patrol and combat boots for 75 bucks this is a great deal I wear these boots daily

<broken link removed>

next sale starts in 18 hours the black friday sale was pretty decent I ended up with a pair of dessert tan and black duty boots for 75 bucks a pair shipped theses retail for 150 and 200 a pair <broken link removed>

sale is on again...........this is the first time I have scene them offer non boot items up looks like stanley thermoses, flasks, and of course boots <broken link removed>

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top