JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a pair of these. Bought them at Danner a few years ago at the imperfections room for $50. They are worth that but not much more.
Went on a hike with my Scouts and some rocks peeled back the rubber where it and the outsole meet, shoegooed it.
You will also want to take it to a shoemaker and have him put speed laces on it. But definately worth $50.

I bought my first pair of Danners in 1982. I wore them daily for the next 4 years, and then after changing careers, wore them less frequently for the following 21 years.
They were, and still are the most comfy boot I've ever owned. They were lookin pretty toasted about 6 years ago, so my better half bought me a new pair.
I still have the original pair 'cause I can't bear to part with a still-good pair of boots. I used them for my motorycle boot... put a ton of miles on 'em.

Danner makes good stuff.

Get 'em.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top