JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale I have my DDM4 V7. I am the second owner and purchased this in Salem at Ticklicker firearms in early 2017. I can't seem to make the time to get out and shoot it so I'm clearing space for something else. I have the hard plastic case that came with it and the original manual and dated factory inspection sticker (5-2-14). I won't let this go lightly-so please no crazy offers. I will add a couple of magazines, hard case, foregrip, and magpro flip up sights. I have around 700 ish rounds I can add. I'd like to get $1200 for everything. PM for any questions. Not really looking for any trades as I'd like the cash to do something else with; however, I might be open to a partial trade with cash on your end. Buyer will pay for the transfer/background check in Salem or close by(I'd like to use Ticklicker again as they are great to work with). Thanks ddm4 v7.JPG

Last Edited:
Perfect. Iv got a couple trades with cash if your interested. Iv got a mossberg mvp in 556/223 or a fn-15 carbine. Let me know if your interested at all.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.