JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Daniel Defense
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Las Vegas
State
Other
Zip Code
Up for sale I have a certificate for (1) free Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 of your choice. Basically, if you buy this I send you the certificate which has all the specific information you need to contact Daniel Defense and you tell them what colors and options you want and they send it to you. Again, this is for (1) free Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 where you call in and specify your build.

I am asking for $1500 via Zelle, PayPal F&F, or check (which must clear before I will ship).

Claim it here and IM me for payment info.

3QOIaxt.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Do you know a Nigerian Prince? Sounds like an excellent deal!
Can't say I do, but if one day you learn to shoot well enough at a 3-gun match you too might get some cool stuff off the prize table and not need to say stuff on other people's sale threads!

Anyways, if a potential buyer wants more photos, they can be provided. I obviously can't post a photo of a non-edited certificate with all the information needed to call in and have the rifle shipped.

Best @smurgeon may be to simply order up a rifle, then decide you don't like it (for whatever reason). Then sell it.

They are spendy firearms, so mayhaps you could make out better than what you are listing the certificate for.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.