JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade, Dan Wesson Commander Classic Bobtail 1911 + 3 Mags (2 Wilson Combat 8rds, 1 Colt 7 rd) + Kramer IWB Holster #3 Horsehide. As far as I know, these are very hard to come by now.

http://www.cz-usa.com/products/view/dan-wesson-commander-classic-bobtail/

$1250 , TRADES : 9mm Handguns , Straight trade or gun + cash.

<broken link removed>

I got this gun a while back from a family member. It was his ccw weapon. When he gave it to me, he told me is has seen 1000 rounds or so. It has sat well oiled in a safe ever since he moved and hasn't seen action. I personally have never took it to the range, so I honestly can't comment on its functionality. It is a Dan Wesson though, and I've only really heard great things about them. I would take it to the range, but .45 is out of budget. I am used to my glock and don't see a reason to change. It's honestly too heavy for me :s0114:. I'm too used to polymer.

The gun's finish is great considering it was carried everyday. The top of the gun is bead blasted and does have wear, it really isn't noticeable unless you rotate it under the light. The flats of the gun is a polished metal and there are blemishes on the frame where the slide release is (The scratches are really only seen when the slide release is removed). There is a light 'idiot' mark on the gun. Honestly these cosmetic flaws won't bother you unless you're buying the gun to camp in your safe. If you're looking for a gun to shoot and carry everyday, you won't mind any of it. The trigger breaks very clean. Gun features of course a bobtail as well as an aggressive front strap checkering. The Kramer holster is incredibly comfortable, and glove fit for the gun. The horsehide translates into a a rigid holster that won't lose shape like regular leather. The sights were changed to an XS Express 24/7 Big Dot, old sights included. Mainspring housing Backstrap is an ed brown part, i'm sure it isn't the only one.

I will be taking pictures of the blemishes.

JWu-3-5.jpg
JWu-2-5.jpg
JWu-4-5.jpg
JWu-110.jpg

UPDATE : Have pictures of the blemishes. If interested shoot me a pm and I will email the pics.

EDIT: Kramer IWB Holster is a #3 (with forward cant), not the #2.

Also if you are willing to purchase the gun w/o the holster, a lower price can be negotiated!

JWu-3-5.jpg

JWu-2-5.jpg

JWu-4-5.jpg

JWu-110.jpg

Hey Boedy,

I would consider selling the holster separately so long as I am able to find a buyer for the gun. I pm'd you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.