JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Dan Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
DAN WESSON POINTMAN MAJOR 1911 PM7 MATCH TARGET. box, wrench paperwork , ED BROWN barrel fitted by Tim Copland, CLARK CUSTOM GUNS performed a 25 lines per inch checkering of front receiver checkering. stainless steel gun, original Dan Wesson barrel, Dan Wesson magazine crisp trigger. shipping. outstanding condition. never been carried or holstered. $50.00 . low round count.1,200.00

DSCF2327.JPG DSCF2328.JPG DSCF2329.JPG DSCF2330.JPG DSCF2331.JPG DSCF2332.JPG DSCF2333.JPG DSCF2334.JPG DSCF2335.JPG DSCF2336.JPG DSCF2337.JPG DSCF2338.JPG DSCF2339.JPG DSCF2340.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
new barrel 100 rounds, the barrel is 5 inches
So is that 100 rounds on the whole pistol, or just 100 rounds after the new barrel was installed?
Sorry I'm not trying to be nit picky, just clarifying. I'm quite interested in this pistol. I have a pending sale in the works at the moment that should go through within the next week, and if it does i totally plan on making an offer! :D

So is that 100 rounds on the whole pistol, or just 100 rounds after the new barrel was installed?
Sorry I'm not trying to be nit picky, just clarifying. I'm quite interested in this pistol. I have a pending sale in the works at the moment that should go through within the next week, and if it does i totally plan on making an offer! :D
100 rounds through the new ed brown barrel.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.