JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1450
Manufacturer
Dan Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
DAN WESSON BOBTAIL 45 ACP. with box and manual and two magazines. stainless steel commander. night sights.
The Commander Classic Bobtail is a 4.25" series 70 style, commander sized 1911 featuring a stainless steel frame and forged stainless steel slide. Like all Dan Wesson 1911s, Commander models incorporate top quality parts from the best names in the industry.

Round top slide with fixed 3 dot tritium night sights
Forged, one piece match grade barrel and bushing.
Ed Brown Bobtail mainspring housing
20 LPI checkered front strap
Hand polished flat surfaces with contrasting bead blasted rounds
Beveled magwell
All sharp edges dehorned by hand
Lowered and flared ejection port

Ed Brown memory grip safety
Ed Brown slide stop
Tactical, extended thumb safety
Commander style match hammer
Match grade sear
Aluminum trigger with stainless bow
Extended serrated magazine catch
Wolff springs used exclusively
Diamond checkered coco-bolo grips
Tuned, machined, internal extractor

DSCF2469.JPG DSCF2470.JPG DSCF2471.JPG DSCF2472.JPG DSCF2473.JPG DSCF2474.JPG DSCF2475.JPG DSCF2476.JPG DSCF2477.JPG DSCF2478.JPG DSCF2479.JPG DSCF2480.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I finally got around to bringing the Dan Wesson PM7 I bought from GalleyJoe to the range. Put 150 malfunction-free rounds down range with fantastic accuracy. The pistol is 15 or so years old, but seems to have been immaculately well maintained while in Joe's possession. Frankly, with the upgraded barrel and the added front strap checkering, it was better than new.
Anyone hesitating on this ad should go for it! Dan Wesson 1911's are fantastic pistols, and Joe is a great guy to deal with who takes excellent care of his firearms.

I finally got around to bringing the Dan Wesson PM7 I bought from GalleyJoe to the range. Put 150 malfunction-free rounds down range with fantastic accuracy. The pistol is 15 or so years old, but seems to have been immaculately well maintained while in Joe's possession. Frankly, with the upgraded barrel and the added front strap checkering, it was better than new.
Anyone hesitating on this ad should go for it! Dan Wesson 1911's are fantastic pistols, and Joe is a great guy to deal with who takes excellent care of his firearms.
thank you. glad you enjoyed the gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.