JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to sell 6" parkerized Dan Wesson .357 Magnum revolver. FOR SALE for $400. This gun was blued but previous owner left unit in poor condition which caused superficial rust and pitting. Unit was parkerized as shown, will come with rubber and wood grips, barrel removal tool, and breakdown schematic. It is a shooter and a good truck gun. Contact me for FTF sale in Medford area.

Dan Wesson .357 magnum.jpg

Gentlemen, if you wish to do an FFL transfer that is ok too. I have buddies up north but pending the moronic Salem lawmakers are trying to put the ka-bosh on FTF transfers. "We wouldn't want any serial nut jobs buying a gun and wreaking havoc, now, would we….." Sheesh. Hey, I don't know about you, but did you guys read about all the shootings that DIDN'T take place from all the LEGAL gun owners in Oregon this week? (biting sarcasm, directed at the wanks in Salem). Stay in touch, one never knows what Fate has in store…..

Still available?
Yes it is.
As per SB941a sadly this must be a FFL transfer.
I am in the Medford area, my preferred FFL for transfers here is So. OR Pawn (541-772-5118), I can get the gun to them if you want to pick it up there, or have them (with freight fee) ship to a FFL of your choice.
Please advise at your convenience.
Sorry we cant FTF sale unit as per current law.

I sent a message, not sure if you got it. Heres my # 541-401-1050 call/text
Yes it is.
As per SB941a sadly this must be a FFL transfer.
I am in the Medford area, my preferred FFL for transfers here is So. OR Pawn (541-772-5118), I can get the gun to them if you want to pick it up there, or have them (with freight fee) ship to a FFL of your choice.
Please advise at your convenience.
Sorry we cant FTF sale unit as per current law.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.