JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$610
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
MULINO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a CZ-USA Bobwhite G2 .20 Gauge Side-by-Side Shotgun with 3" chamber, 28" barrels, and weighs a mere 6 pounds. The Bobwhite G2 is the updated version of CZ-USA's traditionally-styled Bobwhite, with a sleek receiver and modern internals that slim the action while increasing longevity and reliability. It has double triggers and an English-style straight grip so choke decisions can be made quickly. It has hardy black chrome finish which will resist rust much better than a blued gun. Its 28″ barrels are threaded for choke tubes, and comes with five flush chokes: Cylinder, Improved Cylinder, Modified, Improved Modified, and Full. The owner shot 4 rounds through it. He is not interested in trades, but is open to best offers! Buyer pays $60 USPS shipping or $10 OSP Background Fee for local pick up.

Bobwhite G2.jpg Bobwhite g2 4th.jpg Bobwhite G2.2nd.jpg Bobwhite G2.5th.jpg Bobwhiteg2.3rd.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yep, CZ's are well made. I bought it for quail hunting, but already have "a few" other similar shotguns for that. I'm just at a point in life where I need to thin out versus adding. If you buy it, I'm happy to throw in a few boxes of ammo....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.