JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
State
Oregon
My CZ tactical Sport with less than 1500 rounds through it I bought it shot 2 matches with it and realized the grip was way too big for my hands. I am selling this to fund a STI 2011 replacement. It comes with 5 magazines and a blade tech holster with boss drop hanger and the CGW steel guide rod with Lok thin grips. Asking 850 dollars plus transfer fee. there is some slight wear on the top of the barrel and scratches in the mag well from reloading. This would make a great IPSC limited minor gun or a 3 gun sidearm. The trigger weighed 2 pounds out of the box with minimal travel and being an all steel pistol does not kick hardly at all. If you need more pictures just ask and I would be more than willing to oblige. It comes with the original case too.

d85eca1bceb033d47378b2cc1b7b1feb.jpg IMG-0396.JPG IMG-0397.JPG IMG-0398.JPG IMG-0400.JPG IMG-0401.JPG IMG-0402.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.