JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$220
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like new condition. I think the CZ P-10 is up there with the Glock 19 in terms of the absolute best compact 9mm on the market. This Gen2 model comes with a black serrated rear sight and front night sight with a bright orange ring. The glove-like grip alone makes this gun legendary. Selling due to medical bills, not because I don't absolutely love the gun.

I'm including the pistol and the original box.

Must be willing to meet me at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha/ Beaverton to do the transfer. They are fast and friendly guys, and charge the lowest transfer fee I know of. $30, buyer pays.

Washington State residents: Please don't be like jeffery2Awae and message me with an explicit request to commit a crime for you. WA state no longer allows the importation of most factory standard capacity magazines. You're limited to mags with 10 rounds or less. I didn't make the law, and I certainly don't agree with the law, but I'm not going to break the law to try and get you a good deal on a handgun that I've already priced fairly. If you're in WA state and would like to purchase this CZ, I can meet you at Safe Indoor Range in Camas, WA. The gun won't come with the two factory 15-round magazines, but you can buy some 10-rounders locally. The guys there at that FFL are friendly and professional. You pay the transfer fee.

Lastly, feel free to check out my other classified listings here. I'd be more likely to entertain offers for someone wanting to purchase more than one gun (less trips to the FFL).

Cheers.

DSC06455.JPG DSC06453.JPG DSC06454.JPG 1000007035.jpg 1000007033.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews