JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Junction City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey guys,

I'm selling my CZ Tactical Sport 2. I got it brand new and I've had it for about a month and a half now. I've only put about 80 rounds through it and the gun runs great, by far the nicest 9mm I've ever shot. Gun is in great condition with no scratches or dings. Gun has been cleaned and lubed after each range day. It comes with everything you see in the pictures. Only imperfection with the whole package is one of the latches on the case must have broken off during shipping to my FFL-- shown in last picture.

I'm located near Junction City OR and would be willing to drive to an FFL of your choice in Corvallis, Eugene, Springfield, and maybe a bit further. Looking for $1200 net to me. Happy to answer any questions.

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.