JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Practically new CZ Redhead Deluxe. Bought brand new and taken trap shooting 2x and remained locked up the rest of the time. Reduced Multiple times, now willing to take $765 to get it sold. Located Mill Creek, WA area. Would like sold before end of month, willing to consider offer within reason...

It's a beautifully made and perfectly functioning shotgun with front bead, vented barrel, auto ejectors, all 5 chokes and beautiful detail. Comes with gun sock and box.
Like many CZ shotguns, they were produced on a limited scale and do not seem to be available any longer. I wouldn't be selling this gun if it weren't for the fact that I have not taken up trap shooting like planned and do not hunt. Planning to pick up an AR for me and 22 for the kids.

Description from CZ website:The Redhead is CZ-USA's flagship over & under shotgun. The Deluxe is available in 12 or 20 gauge with 26″ or 28″ barrels with a durable satin chrome finish that is very durable and corrosion-resistant. Auto ejectors are standard on the 12 and 20 gauges. Combine those features with unparalleled craftsmanship and reliability, there is no other shotgun quite like it for the price.

Serious Inquiries ONLY!

Thank You!

IMG_9384.JPG IMG_9386.JPG IMG_9480.JPG IMG_9488.JPG IMG_9487.JPG IMG_9464.JPG IMG_9467.JPG

Last Edited:
Hi All,
$850.00 and I'll include the FFL fee in that if you meet at my preferred spot in Everett, WA.
I'll throw in a couple boxes of ammo to top it off.
Hoping to sell in the next couple weeks, shoot me a message if interested.
Will consider trade plus cash if you have a tactical 12 gauge or walther ppq 5".
Thanks!

$765 obo
Let's do this.
Hi All,
$850.00 and I'll include the FFL fee in that if you meet at my preferred spot in Everett, WA.
I'll throw in a couple boxes of ammo to top it off.
Hoping to sell in the next couple weeks, shoot me a message if interested.
Will consider trade plus cash if you have a tactical 12 gauge or walther ppq 5".
Thanks!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top