JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I love CZ pistols and am considering getting a P-07 for concealed carrying. I am specifically looking into appendix carrying it. Does anyone on here currently carry a P07 IWB? Pros and cons? Do you have troubles with printing? What holster do you use for AIWB? Any advice is much appreciated thanks!

I had a P-07 with a threaded barrel and suppressor sights but I didn't shoot it very well. It wasn't the gun's fault. I bought an SP-01 and some other guns and got more practicing time in. Now I wish I hadn't sold it.

The P07 is an excellent alternative to the Glock masses.

I had a P-07 with a threaded barrel and suppressor sights but I didn't shoot it very well. It wasn't the gun's fault. I bought an SP-01 and some other guns and got more practicing time in. Now I wish I hadn't sold it.

The P07 is an excellent alternative to the Glock masses.

I have a SP-01 as well and love it. It's just too big and heavy to conceal I feel. Which is why I'm so interested in the P-07. CZ makes great guns.

I carry my SP-01 with a 16 round factory magazine (flat metal base) in an OWB kydex curved holster at about 2:30 and it conceals really well under a fitted jacket.

And yes I have been thinking about picking up a P-01--maybe even trading my SP-01 for one.

Great tips for owb carry. I'm personally looking more into edc iwb. Do you think this is doable (comfortably) with a P-07?

Totally.

I would suggest something like the MDJ Leather hybrid holsters. They are wide but very comfortable; you can even forget that they are there. I have carried full size 1911s (larger than a P01) without issue, among others. IWB solid kydex can be less comfortable than leather.

I also carry a PCR, in the AIWB position.
Really a great combo. I'd imagine the p-07 would be similarly comfortable and comforting.
If you are looking for all leather, I can wholeheartedly recommend Boriqua Leather (just google it).
Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship and artistry, intelligently designed, custom-made by one guy, and ridiculously inexpensive for what they are.
It's what I use, AIWB daily and I'm totally sold on it.

Last Edited:
I'll chime in on the P07
A good choice because it is double action, can have either the safety or decocker installed as they come with the gun.

Also Cajun Gunworks has nice aftermarket parts should you be so inclined.

I carry the P10c, but have a P09 and a Shadow2.

Favorite IWB holster for me is the following. The link is for the P10c, but I believe they have the same for the P07

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075F9SS3F/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apip_GJbwQAdD3EQxw

I'll chime in on the P07
A good choice because it is double action, can have either the safety or decocker installed as they come with the gun.

Also Cajun Gunworks has nice aftermarket parts should you be so inclined.

I carry the P10c, but have a P09 and a Shadow2.

Favorite IWB holster for me is the following. The link is for the P10c, but I believe they have the same for the P07

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075F9SS3F/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apip_GJbwQAdD3EQxw
Just looked up that holster and they do indeed make it for the P07. Very affordabley priced as well. I'm personally a fan of kydex holsters as well.

Suppressor ready p07 in the fierce defender holster from amazon. I picked it up because it was cheap and available with 2 day shipping. It's an okay holster. 20180112_100631.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top