JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been looking for good deals for the past few months, and unfortunately, when they are found, the sites are out of stock. Otherwise, your going to be paying an arm and a leg.
I bought a set of 7.62x25 reloading dies to make cases from used .223/5.56 cases (you can run a trimmed .223 case through a 7.62x25mm die), but I have little experience in reloading, and haven't got around to buying a press yet.

If you want a reliable supply of 7.62x25 ammo, your going to have to make it yourself. Buy some starline brass when it becomes available and a single stage reloading press and start reloading. If you take it slow and pay attention to details, making your own ammo is not difficult.

It doesn't seem that long ago that they were practically giving it away; you could buy surplus by the case for 5-10 cents per round.

I had a bunch of it, thousands of rounds, but rarely shot it, and ended up just selling most of it. I could handle the occasional misfire or cracked neck, but most of it just wasn't very accurate. I load my own now, whenever I shoot a CZ52 or Tokarev, and it's a lot more accurate.

Our LGS sells modern production 7.62 Tok, maybe I'm lucky but it's certainly not extinct. You can order it online using the handy price search site ammoseek.com. I'm also willing to part with some of my surplus if you're interested.

Be aware that the decocking feature of the 52 is not reliable and may cause a slam fire of the chambered round.

Edit: At least I wasn't the necromancer!

Last Edited:
"DEAD THREAD WALKING!!!"

Dead Thread 2.jpg

Dang, fell for another one! It would be nice if an alert could be programmed into the system, a Zombie Alert for those who may inadvertently resurrect one, and for those sucked into replying to one. :)

Clearly the problem is the "Similar Threads" feature below. It may be handy at times, but it's to blame for a lot of this stuff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top