JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Assuming cwp means concealed weapon permit I can understand as oregon does not have a "Concealed Weapon Permit", but a "Concealed Handgun License" If you have a problem with somone wanting to cover their arse there might be an underlying reason?

As a seller I can ask you to stand on one foot and touch your nose, or jump through a hoop if I want to, and as a buyer you have the option not to buy from me.

What if the seller is asking to see your I.D. and wants your signature on a bill of sale? Would that be a problem?

I am just not seeing the issue unless you don't have a CHL. I understand its not required by law but it is the sellers option to ask to see it.

I would ONLY sell a weapon to someone with a concealed weapon permit. This covers my butt and protects society from criminals buying guns. That way I could even sell to someone with a tatoo on their neck, knowing that they had been cleared (or expunged) of any history of crime. This is sometimes called in Oregon a CWP for "concealed weapon permit" or a CCL for "concealed carry license" and in Washington I guess they call it a CPL for "concealed pistol license."

It is the SELLER who sets the terms, and the buyer can take it or leave it.........................elsullo :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews