JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Assuming cwp means concealed weapon permit I can understand as oregon does not have a "Concealed Weapon Permit", but a "Concealed Handgun License" If you have a problem with somone wanting to cover their arse there might be an underlying reason?

As a seller I can ask you to stand on one foot and touch your nose, or jump through a hoop if I want to, and as a buyer you have the option not to buy from me.

What if the seller is asking to see your I.D. and wants your signature on a bill of sale? Would that be a problem?

I am just not seeing the issue unless you don't have a CHL. I understand its not required by law but it is the sellers option to ask to see it.

I would ONLY sell a weapon to someone with a concealed weapon permit. This covers my butt and protects society from criminals buying guns. That way I could even sell to someone with a tatoo on their neck, knowing that they had been cleared (or expunged) of any history of crime. This is sometimes called in Oregon a CWP for "concealed weapon permit" or a CCL for "concealed carry license" and in Washington I guess they call it a CPL for "concealed pistol license."

It is the SELLER who sets the terms, and the buyer can take it or leave it.........................elsullo :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top