JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
upload_2018-2-20_17-54-27.png Here's a screenshot of the vid. When I first saw it I thought it was hickock45!!!!Thank god it wasn't.

View attachment 432788Here's a screenshot of the vid. When I first saw it I thought it was hickock45!!!!Thank god it wasn't.
So I get the emotional need "To do somethng"....
Destroying a rifle?
Assuming that the owner was / is a typical law abiding gun owner....then he and any of his guns are not a threat or part of the problem.

It is the person who thinks that violence is the only solution to their problems that is part of the problem...the other part is what brought him to that "solution".

Law abiding gun owners and guns themselves are not the problem.

Note to all this not a dig at "OLDNEWBIE"...just the gun owner in his post...
Andy

I watch the news and I can understand the frustration these kids must feel......anyone in power with even an ounce of common sense has totally abandoned them. Once again the shooter was a known and reported "nut case" and once again nothing was done to stop him. What is even worse is that there is no mention of the people responsible for not stopping him being held accountable.

Instead we have (my guess) bubblegumers like soros or bloomberg lining these kids pockets with $$$$$ to spew their rhetoric and attempt to further their anti gun agenda with the media along for the ride and reporting a 15 year olds comments as if they were the holy grail......

Wow!!!

The schools are like every place; you take away the chance to defend themselves and the bad guys are going to move in faster than a speeding Bullet!!! Pun intended.

But, the Liberals just can't even picture how that works. STUPID has NO cure.

Okay, this calls for going off on a tangent. You say 'cut a car in half' and I instantly think of Red Green.

A great episode about combining a car with a boat trailer.

after watching an hour and a half of coached kids preaching to the legislatures I just have to ask: Who did you tell about this kid that you KNEW would do this? They seem to miss the very thing they demand----they are also responsible as they accepted the known risk from this kid without complaining. All that knew him share the responsibilty.

Watched most of this live today. This poor father makes sense.
Fight it out about gun laws later! Upgrade security now!
Of course the anti-gun ideologues seem to have a problem with that. There was a couple of inner city school educators who talked about how monitored entry points and metal detectors are used with success in their schools.
You gotta ask yourself why the (fill in the blank) types are against more of this and concealed permit holders throughout the schools.
I'm thinking every dead kid gets them closer to a ban on semi-autos. The Holy Grail of gun control fanatics. That's why they are against these things. Like this Dad I'm pissed too.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews