JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Helllo everyone. I build custom wine barrel furniture from premium wine barrels.

I offer a wine barrel wine rack that holds approx 25 bottles. It comes with glass hangers inside, and a light. It also has wheels on the bottom for easy movement, and a cork lined top with a piece of custom cut glass. I can leave out the glass hangers to ad another bottle shelf, which would ad 5 more bottles. $675

Wine barrell tables: cork lined top with a glass top $185

Clock: The clock is made from the top of the barrel. Brass or black colored numbers and clock hands available. $175

Adriondack chairs: Built from a whole American oak barrel. Very strudy and very comfortable. $385 each or a patio set 2 chairs and 1 table for $910

The darkness you see on the furniture is from the red wine in the barrels. It is actually purple when you see them up close.

Turn around time on furniture depends on barrel availabilty. I HAVE 6 BARRELS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am interested in part or full trades for firearms and always regular sales.

Thanks much, Darrell ( The Barrel Boys) If anyone reads this and know how I can become a sponser please e-mail me [email protected]

1010091245a.jpg
1010092043.jpg
1010091245.jpg
011.jpg
DSCN2058.jpg
DSCN2060.jpg

The tables work great just for end tables. I have done a barrel cut in half and bolted it to the wall for a local vineyard here. Turned out pretty neat. If it's a barrel I can do anything with it.:s0155:

thanks much, Darrell

back up. Now offering a wine barrel dinning room table $590 glass top is 4ft across with a glass shelf inside for storage. Can put padded casters on the bottom as well. Back to the top

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top