JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like new, $650
I'm selling my almost brand new scope, mount, and AR15 stock, all ceramic coated camoflauge to match! One of a kind!

- Vortex Optics Viper PST 2.5-10x32 FFP MOA scope. Very clear optics and perfect for atop your AR15. (new sells for $800)
- Bobro Engineering one piece 30mm Quick Release (return to zero) mount. (new sells for $300)
- Magpul MOE stock for AR15, sling QD mounts, buffer tube and buffer. Camo to match!
- Custom camo Cerakote on all three pieces, professionally done by Buster Beaver Designs in Wilsonville

I'm selling all three of these pieces for $650. You won't find a better deal on this package. The cerakote job was NOT cheap either. Mounted once, now a move is forcing sale. MY loss is YOUR gain.

pretty firm on price, as I'm losing quite a bit already $$

00J0J_1mdUhGnf91E_1200x900.jpg

00U0U_jfDrgvlHrmw_1200x900.jpg

00G0G_7IjfbeeMdaf_1200x900.jpg

01414_cyaOHsms67O_1200x900.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top