JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First up is an almost brand new (around 100 rounds) sig sauer 516 ar pistol. Its piston driven and fully ambidextrous. I payed 1800 for the pistol alone. Upgrades include a noveske kx3 flaming pig, vortex sparc 2 with vmx3t magnifier. Excellent setup. Had plans to sbr it but just havent done it and having too many ars i think im ready to let this one go.

received_1007276059383670.jpeg

Next the m1a. Has a troy battlerail (350), harris swivel bipod (140), voodoo tactical cheekrise (60) and vortex diamonback hp with rings (450). I do still have the front sight assembly to return it to original condition. All in all an excellent rifle and a blast to shoot just wanting something new and different.

20160926_203118.jpg

Im interested in any firearm related trades. Wanting a long range setup bolt gun (remington 700 or similar) maybe a ruger precision rifle. Throw some offers my way. May be able to throw some cash or other trades on my end to even out a deal. My cell # is 5036025038 and im located in salem.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.