JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought a new truck, woohoo! I do not need these mirrors or Weathertech mud flaps any longer. They are pre-molded to fit a Silverado truck. They are great, slip right over the existing and have incurred no damage. The mud flaps also are a snap to install. If you want to have them for $50 total give me a shout. Boxes included :) Driver Side and Passenger
Cheers!

CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors - Slip On - Driver Side and Passenger Side CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors CM1

These fit 2014-2018 GMC/Chevy Full Size Pickups, Silverado & Sierra

CIPA Mirrors.jpg

2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD | Mud Flaps - Laser Measured Splash Guards for Trucks and SUV's | WeatherTech

2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD MudFlap - Laser Measured for a Perfect Fit
The WeatherTech MudFlap - Laser Measured for a Perfect Fit set literally "mounts-in-minutes" (in most applications) without the need for wheel/tire removal, and most importantly - without the need for drilling into your 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD's fragile painted metal surface! Contoured specifically for each application and molded from a proprietary thermoplastic resin, the WeatherTech MudFlap will offer undeniable vehicle protection Weathertech Mud Flaps.jpg

Last Edited:
I adjusted your pic so the post flows better. And great price! CIPA slip on mirrors are the way to go for towing!

GLWS!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top