JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know there have been multiple posts on this, I need a specific engraver though.

I recently picked up one of these; op01a.jpg

I got it because well...look at it. I love my TRP and this had to come hang out.

That being said, I want to make this a family heirloom, I want to keep it for my Son hopefully his etc etc etc. I need "Honor, Virtus et Officium" engraved and possibly some other small family designs.

Like this kind of

Deep-Engraving-810x540.jpg

not that font, but see how its actually deep engraved? I want the engraving on the deeper side with the gold leaf filling? Am I making sense? BYE I think just does laser engraving?

Anyone know of anyone local that can pull this off?

Thanks guys in advance?

op01a.jpg

Deep-Engraving-810x540.jpg

I can do the engraving but I don't do gold leaf fill, or any kind of fill for that matter. And, yes, it's done with a laser. I can engrave as deep as you like, from the .003 ATF requisite marks to as deep as you want to pay me to go... I'm not in Portland but Eugene isn't that far to go.

Is the greater depth just more passes with the laser? Can engraving appointments be scheduled so the customer can stay with the receiver?

Also, giggity.
Yep, every pass eats away just a bit more. I'm an FFL so you wouldn't have to stay with it, but, yes, I do things by appointment. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best for that - in by 10am, out by 2pm. PM me with your email and I'll send you my contact info. Or you can google "laser engraving eugene" and I'll be the first one on the list.

Laserman, thanks for the information, I had no idea. Ill be in touch, Eugene is not that far and I head down to southern Oregon every few months anyway.

image.jpeg
My wife had my two cowboy pistols engraved by a guy in Vancouver. He does a great job it,but he is very slow. Reasonable cost. Send me a PM if you want more details. He also as an FFL.

image.jpeg

View attachment 274205
My wife had my two cowboy pistols engraved by a guy in Vancouver. He does a great job it,but he is very slow. Reasonable cost. Send me a PM if you want more details. He also as an FFL.

What I do feels so industrial compared to that, that is true artistry! I can make my laser do fancy fonts and cool graphics, but hand engraving is beyond my comprehension.

Cc
What I do feels so industrial compared to that, that is true artistry! I can make my laser do fancy fonts and cool graphics, but hand engraving is beyond my comprehension.

Agreed and both my pistols match each other. He has a lot more talent and patience then I do. Truly a gift.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top