JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've owned one Taurus, a PT22. I owned it for almost 20 years and I've got no complaints. While I can't base my entire opinion on a company on only one gun, I personally have no reason to dislike them. I've known folks with their revolvers that love them.

As for the curve, I'll pass, too much of a gimmick for me.

Came across this video review this week on the Curve - interesting to see it in action. The sighting on this gun is very unique. I still wouldn't choose it, but still a curiosity:

I think I might buy one. Its been 15 years since I carried and I still have no intention of carrying daily but if I had something that was comfortable to slide in my pocket now and then I just might.

Its been like 18 years since I left my CCW expire, I go in on Monday to get printed for my first Washington CPL

I am trying to order one, but not available as of...this minute......:):):)

Don't think I will carry it, but it will be fun to show everyone and let them shoot it:D:D:)

I have owned a few Taurai's, and I enjoy my 357 Tracker & pt1911, but had issues with the pt22, which ran great for some folks...................:):D:D

Nothing wrong with Taurus, nothing wrong with Glock, S&W, Ruger, etc.:D:D

Now there is something wrong with Raven, Jennings, etc......:(:confused:o_O

The Taurus 605 I recently gave to my daughter is an excellent gun. great trigger (better than my new GP but that will change) locks up tight and is incredibly accurate for a snub. It is better than some Smiths I have handled - not all - but some.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews