JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw that one in a recent gun magazine. Weird, but I believe this will work well for some folks.
To me it makes a Glock look purdy. :D

I could get behind this. If it shoots worth a dang I'll have to have one. Seems like for those times you just want to stuff something in your pocket it would be hard to beat comfort wise

ugh no sights ?

"Bore-axis sighting system for instinctual shooting" You just use that line at the top?

CP0myKD.jpg

seriously? pointing the gun in the general direction and hope for the best?

plus the clip. Put it in your pants with no holster? How does shooting yourself in your junk feel?

I love innovative different stuff, but that gun scares me

I'm not sold. I would need to see if/how much it prints with it clipped in the pocket. Perhaps it's ok for slacks but it's gotta show in blue jeans. Maybe?
As for point shooting, it's perfectly viable! When I learned "Quick Kill" in the Army I was able to learn to use the technique with any firearm. Just takes a little instruction and surprisingly little practice.
Most sights on .380's are pretty useless anyway! It looks " interesting," in the way interesting is used to describe a blind date!;)

Very interesting snag free design with a few elements incorporated into it that are derived from other firearms on the market now definitely a pocket friendly pistol with the curvature of the frame I'm excited about this semi auto by Taurus!

ugh no sights ?

"Bore-axis sighting system for instinctual shooting" You just use that line at the top?

CP0myKD.jpg

seriously? pointing the gun in the general direction and hope for the best?

plus the clip. Put it in your pants with no holster? How does shooting yourself in your junk feel?

I love innovative different stuff, but that gun scares me
Uhhh did you happen to notice that little light thingy on the front?
What do they call those?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads