JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've owned one Taurus, a PT22. I owned it for almost 20 years and I've got no complaints. While I can't base my entire opinion on a company on only one gun, I personally have no reason to dislike them. I've known folks with their revolvers that love them.

As for the curve, I'll pass, too much of a gimmick for me.

Came across this video review this week on the Curve - interesting to see it in action. The sighting on this gun is very unique. I still wouldn't choose it, but still a curiosity:

I think I might buy one. Its been 15 years since I carried and I still have no intention of carrying daily but if I had something that was comfortable to slide in my pocket now and then I just might.

Its been like 18 years since I left my CCW expire, I go in on Monday to get printed for my first Washington CPL

I am trying to order one, but not available as of...this minute......:):):)

Don't think I will carry it, but it will be fun to show everyone and let them shoot it:D:D:)

I have owned a few Taurai's, and I enjoy my 357 Tracker & pt1911, but had issues with the pt22, which ran great for some folks...................:):D:D

Nothing wrong with Taurus, nothing wrong with Glock, S&W, Ruger, etc.:D:D

Now there is something wrong with Raven, Jennings, etc......:(:confused:o_O

The Taurus 605 I recently gave to my daughter is an excellent gun. great trigger (better than my new GP but that will change) locks up tight and is incredibly accurate for a snub. It is better than some Smiths I have handled - not all - but some.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top